Monday, March 31, 2014

NoRTH

Today I took my brother to the mall because I had to get a flash drive. Because he wanted pizza and because we were walking right by it we decided to try North. I didn't remember but the last time I saw North to Lamborghini's were parked out front. Anyways we went in and at first the people out front looked at us kind of funny, then just smiled and showed us our seats by the window

I got this delicious Pesto Chicken and my brother got spaghetti, he was at first going to get what I got but the waitress brought a kids meal which saved me like ten bucks. I wanted to go to the mall after but I realized that unless we both drank water and shared a small salad that was not going to happen.

The meal was really good, they had this delicious fresh bread that was still warm with this weird dried tomato butter. I was debating getting bruscheta (I know that's spelled wrong) after I had the bread but deiced I couldn't afford it. In total it cost me twenty-five dollars and I left a five dollar tip because I am a nice guy like that. I enjoyed it and I think my brother did to even though he said he didn't have a good mourning with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment