Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday

I don't know about you guys but on Friday all I can think of is the weekend. I basically go into a survival mode, just work and never look at the clock so when its lunch or three you are surprised. This Friday is special though because its spring break and that means the weekend plus a week of no school and then another weekend. I have this problem because on Friday I will get really depressed because my break is over.

I might have done ten awesome things like gone skydiving and then scuba diving but I will still feel like I have wasted the entire break doing nothing. Even over summer break, over the first month I was really happy, school is over and I am going to have a nice break. Then the second month I go to camp, and i come back and it is thirty days later and it felt like a week. Then the last four weeks I sit around and do nothing because I am trying to decided to do something.

I am pretty sure that you people have probably not gone through this to a tee, but I hope that some of you have gone through this in your head at nine pm on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment