Thursday, March 27, 2014

Hockey Tryouts

I had Hockey tryouts right before this and it was really annoying because I had to play on a team with all of the younger kids who didn't could barely keep up. Because all of the kids on my team were new to hitting so they didn't know how to give or receive a hit. The older kids were destroying the little kids and the little kids were getting really scared and making dumb passes. 

I really hope they don't make it because they would get really hurt if we were playing kids in Canada and they would waste the money too. Two years ago when I was a second year squirt and we were still able to hit and I went up to Chicago with the Thunderbirds. Literally the fist shift in the game and I went into the corner and got smashed. I could barely finish the game and my coach almost didn't let me play in the next games. I had to where a knee brace and put Icey Hot which is really cool stuff. When I got back to Denver I learned that I had sprained my ACL.

I have gotten a few concussions in my hockey career but other than that I have been lucky and not gotten serious hurt. Hockey injuries and injuries really suck in general because you get excited to play get hurt which sucks and then you can't play for however long.

The one good part though was that I got Ice Cream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment