Thursday, March 6, 2014

Video Games

Before last Hanukah I only played games on my computer, I played Minecraft and Lego Lord of the Rings (don't hate I spent $20.00 on it so its worth it.) Then I got my Xbox, this allowed me to play with all of my friends. I think video games are actually cool, not like the actual content, but how all it is, is just lines of codes. And the complicity of it just amazes me, take GTA 5. 

This game might have a bad reputation, but first the extremely large map where there is not one inch that looks extremely detailed. Then the fact that you can drive hundreds of things from bicycles to jumbo jets. You can literally go and play a match of tennis and then finish with jet-skiing on the ocean at sun-set. There is no end to the limit to what you can do in the game.

I know they might rot your brains and make you dumb and stuff like that, but being able to go out steal and helicopter, fly to the tallest building and sky dive off. Then drive around of the highway going 200kmh crash hundreds off times, while causing zero harm to yourself or any else. Well that sounds kind of captivating to me.        

1 comment:

  1. Alex says: Your blog was great, sounds like a cool game.

    Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete