Sunday, March 9, 2014

The DU Game

Yesterday, I know I am late, my whole team and I went to the DU game.  I was dropped off at a Chipolte and the fun started, my friend tried to trick me into thinking she went to his school, so I would walk up say hi to her.  Then my entire team started trying to guess her name by kind of quietly saying random names, some of them were really weird.  Then we drove over and the entire car ride we were fighting over two drumstick and we were beating each other with them.

When we got there we had to wait because some kids forgot their stuff, so we started throwing snowballs at the other kids in our group. It turned out that the snow was mostly ice so you were really trying to not get hit.  When we finally got to the game we found our seats and sat down to watch the game, we started fighting a little and this kids dad freaked out on all of us, except for his own son. 


After the first period it was zero to zero and all the kids got up and walked around DU, between the games they had these two teams of fans go onto the ice and launch rubber chickens into baskets.  A lot of the time most of the people were just wiping out and sliding all over the place so that was fun.  As I said previously we went to Chipolte, that was because we were "sponsored" by DU so we got free burritos, and due to that we were on the jumbo-tron.  We were all going to take off our shirts, but that kids dad gave us a dirty look that said I will kill you if you do that, basically.


In the second period, people up in the rafters dropped coupons, one was slowly fluttering down towards our group. It was heading to the row below me but all the kids there were on my team so I dove onto them to get it.  The dad I keep talking about saw this mad scramble and grabbed me by the shirt and threw me back into my seat, like I think I got airborne for a little there. The rest of the game went by very quietly and I made a run for it when I was getting picked up, even though my dad was 45 minuets late.

1 comment:

  1. What did you have at Chipotle? I always get a burrito with steak, white rice, cheese, medium salsa, a little bit of black beans, pico de gallo, and guacamole. I love chipotle!

    ReplyDelete