Monday, March 24, 2014

Underground Hockey

I didn't realize at first but so many people I play hockey with, no each other.  This weekend I went to this "tournament" and I played with lots of different people.  They were from all over colorado and represented some of the best kids in the state.  There were kids from the Thunderbirds and Roughriders to the Rampage and Littleton. 

The thing that surprised me the most was how many people I actually knew.  In the tournament we played three games because there were four teams, I played on the Gold team and we lost every game.  The pace of the game was a lot faster than what I played at so that was a big challenge but I felt like that helped a lot.

Because a lot of my friends switched teams so It was really nice seeing them all again. It is really funny though because before I used to be pretty big, but now compared to most kids out there I am small. Which is kind of funny because most kids picture me as a really big kid, but you should see the size of some kids I play with...

2 comments: