Sunday, March 9, 2014

Today

Because today we pushed the clocks an hour and the day was so nice out, my family and I decided to eat outside on our patio.  We made brats, salad and beans which were all delicious. Our patio overlooks 8th avenue so it is usually loud, but today it was quiet.  I made most of it which was fun because, I hadn't grilled in a while.  Before dinner my family and I went out and saw our puppy, Peaches.  We are all really excited although a bit sad because all of the puppies were extremely adorable and we were sad we couldn't take them all. None the less, we were happy to see our puppy, she got a lot bigger since last time but she is still small and cute as can be.

What makes me really mad though was when my mom told my family that we were not going to get two puppies, my brother and sister got really mad.  They were mad because they wanted it and my sister didn't believe any of the research, however, I could understand it better than them.  Don't get me wrong I wanted to puppies but all the stuff my mom was saying made a lot of cense and we really couldn't do anything about it. But to them it looked like I didn't care at all and i "never loved them" which was really annoying because I loved both of the dogs but my brother and sister didn't seem to care.  Anyways, we are all exciting and here is a picture.


The lady in the background is the foster mom that we are getting her from.

2 comments:

  1. I grilled steak last night too, although our patio faces north so we ate indoors. Great day for it. So glad you're getting the one puppy. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww… I really loved the way you described a lovely Sunday morning. Where's your tea though?

    ReplyDelete