Friday, March 21, 2014

Staying up Late

I read somewhere that by staying up all night you burn like 160 calories.  I don't know why but I always feel really guilty about staying up all night.  At about two thirty keep your eyes open. The trick is finding something to do, even if it is eating like chips. People might say it is the sugar is the thing that keeps you up, but really it's actually doing something that keeps you up.

I have only pulled an all-nighter but unless you are with your friends it gets really hard. I recommend bringing a massive jug of water or soda with you and make sure you have chips to snack on.  Also make sure your TV is next to a bathroom so you can run over between games.

usually I won't stay up past two thirty because I can't sleep until eleven like some of my friends and I really don't want four hours of sleep. The best time for me is like 1 that way I can wake up at nine thirty so I can get like eight hours of sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment