Monday, March 31, 2014

Injury

So as you all know I like to play a little rough with my siblings, I was at my sisters private soccer practice and we were doing just that. I was pulling my sister around and then knocking here over when she got up. I was doing this and she decided to kick me, I know how to handle a kick because that is how my brother fights back. I grabbed her leg and flipped it over her head, I only meant it as a joke but the back of her head slammed against the ground and she was really dazed.

My Dad, being the "expert" questioned her about the date and who we all were, and she got all of them right. Still we decided to give her three words to remember, five minuets later we asked her and she couldn't remember them. She then started complaining about her stomach and that she was dizzy. I got really nervous because I already felt bad because it was my fault she got hurt but I knew she had a concussion as well. 

We decided to go and get dinner at noodles and it only got worse because of all the noise in the restaurant. We went to my dads to pick up his phone charger so he could call my Mom to tell her we were going to take my sister to the ER to get checked out. I tried calling her but she didn't answer, after waiting for a while my Mom came, she said that my Dad should take me and my brother home to look after the dog. It took my sister and Mom like three hours but eventually she got looked at by some physician's assistant which made my Mom mad.\

Basically I "ruined" my sisters spring break because on the Sunday night of when this happened her spring break was ending. At least we don't have to buy lift tickets for her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment