Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Monday

There is something about Monday's that makes me really tired, the fact the weekend is over and school starts again. I guess I went to sleep late last night because Peaches has this terrible bark that is like a little girl is just screaming in short little bursts. That kept me up, however, I still got like eight hours of sleep which is good for me.  I don't know why people think teenagers like sleep. Maybe one day it will hit me, but to me it is just a waste of time. I kind of get screwed over with sleep over the weekend, I have to wake up at four saturday mournings so I get like 7 hours of sleep there and then I hangout with kids Saturday night and then I get like 6 hours of sleep.

Anyways, Mondays, tiring because it is still the weekend so you think you can stay up, then monday mourning you wake up at 6:45 and you realize you were wrong.  It's not that school is boring its just that it is really hard to stay focused when your nice and warm and your tired and its kind of quiet.  But I am going to try and get more sleep because there have been studies and that sort of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment