Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Little Brothers

To you a little brother might be cool or awesome or what ever. But when your brother can actually hurt you, plus the fact that he is younger and can get away with it, it is not fun.  On the car ride home, Charlie B and I were tickling my little brother, I was wearing a sweatshirt and I was holding Edison's arms.  He turned over and bit me through my shirt, he almost drew blood and made big lump in my forearm. This is not first incident, he will always will kick me in the shins when I will literally look at him with a weird expression.

Once when I was curling him he repeatedly kneed me in the head until I put him down, then kicked him in the butt. He got mad and I told him he was asking for it, he then got really mad at me for picking him up and then proceeded to kick me over and over.  Although it isn't good for him, and don't tell my parents, but it is kind of funny when he goes all Hulk on me and chases me throughout the house.  After though, I wil usually get in trouble so it really isn't worth it.


Sometimes, my brother can be fun and I want to play with him a lot more than what actually happens but the few times we actually do, he is really fun to play with.  He is surprisingly strong so I almost don't have to hold back if we are wrestling, and he has the craziness to him which make you get even more hyper around him.  All in all I love my brother, he is cute and adorable but has a nasty mean side you do not want to mess with. I defiantly wouldn't want to have anyone else be my little brother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment