Saturday, March 22, 2014

Foreign Food

My baby sitter/nanny/au-piar lived in Russia for most of her life. Her name is Galina, she has none me and my family since I was ten days old. She will occasionally make food when my mom gets home from work late and doesn't want to make us food. She actually is really good at cooking and baking but occasionally will make so very odd looking stuff.

Today she made us this really weird, I don't know what to call it, but it had like rice and chicken and broccoli. But it was really good, it did have a weird texture and the rice was like really thick. She cooks a variety of food and most of them are good, some of them are really strange.

My favorite food that she makes is this really good beef stew, her specialty is soups. We are always trying to tell her to open up her own store and make whatever she wants because most of it is really good.


No comments:

Post a Comment