Sunday, March 2, 2014

Puppies

In my previous blogs I had talked about how I had to give a way my previous dog because he attacked to many people.  Well today and last Sunday my family and I went all the way down to Littleton to see our new dogs.  When we got there we saw a pink bucket filled with little squirming puppies, I was really happy because this was the first time I was going to have puppies.  A couple days ago my mother told me that we were going to get two puppies, and my brother and sister  went berserk.  The last two days were really cold so the puppies were shivering, I took one of the puppies we were going to get (Jasper) and put him down my shirt so his head stuck out the top of my shirt.

We are also getting a girl dog named Peaches, they are both really awesome and I cant wait to get them because they have to get fixed and then they need to rest but by next week we should have them 

6 comments:

  1. It doesn't get any more special than new puppies, Rowan. You've shown the anticipation well-a few more days! I hope you'll share when Jaspar & Peaches come home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so hard to see a pet that will be yours but knowing you still have to wait for it. You captured the excitement well. What kind of puppies are they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't really relate to this because I have never gotten dogs but I am sure it is really exciting! I liked the description you used when talking about the puppies in the pen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same with Gavin I love how you described the puppies, especially when you were talking about the puppies in the pen. I can totally relate to it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. puppies can be kind of a chore, but they sure are cute! How old were they? Good luck with those little rascals

    ReplyDelete
  6. They must be adorable! I love puppies. On sunday, I was dog-sitting for my neighbor with a 5 month old wheaten terrier, and she is awesome. Good luck with potty training them!

    ReplyDelete