Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Wrestling

After doing some homework, I went down to play with my brother Edison and Peaches. For a while I tried not to hurt him to much when I wrestle with him, he would just try to tackle me and to entice him in to doing this I would tell him that I couldn't use my legs. Then it was my arms and then I just turned into a punching bag for him.

What I do is a pin him or put him in a full nelson where you put his hands above his head so he can't move them. Now my brother, I'm pretty sure, has lost all sensation in his head, this is due to the fact that he will head but you showing no pain what so ever. He used to just punch people by hitting them with his hand in a fist but hit them with the palm side. 

Now all he does is kicks, and he is really good at it. I think he does soccer so he can practice kicking more so he can kick me harder or vice versa. To stop this my first move in wrestling him is grabbing the legs, this can be achieved by laying one or both legs over them. Or you could grab them but he is getting really strong so getting a good grip is hard.

Once you do that get his chest and pin him from behind so he can't punch you. Now this puts you un the perfect spot for a head but so watch out, to counter this you might just takes your hand and push it up against his neck or back of the head. Make sure you don't choke him but put a good amount of pressure. Now with the last hand I would recommend tickling the lucky person, now they will squirm on purpose or just from the tickling so get a good grip on the legs, chest and head. And the most important make sure to stop right before they tell your parents or start crying and go all rage mode on you.

1 comment:

  1. This was a cool slice of life, it was almost like a how-to in a SOL form. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete